Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometers, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Canada is a hugely popular choice as an overseas study destination for a host of reasons. From secure environment to first-rate education system, abundant opportunities to buzzing city life and picturesque locations, Canada offers everything you could possibly want from life.
STUDY IN EUROPE
Education in Europe is a combination of high academic standards, centuries-old traditions and consistent quality. It was in European universities that the foundations of higher education were laid, which were later adopted by universities in the New World. It is worth noting that education in Europe is not always worth a lot of money: there are many programs and directions that are quite accessible to applicants with an average income.
European universities provide a fundamental education: this is both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. That is why graduates of European universities are highly valued in the labor market. Diplomas of European universities are in demand all over the world.
In addition, in European educational institutions they provide knowledge that contributes to the development of personality, broadening the horizons and worldview. After graduating from a European university, a former student does not stop learning: the craving for knowledge, for a new one is inculcated for life.
University campuses in Europe, as a rule, are located in beautiful ancient cities with a rich history and magnificent architecture. Graduates of European universities are fluent in one or two foreign languages.
- Number of universities- 98
- Temperature: Subarctic in south and arctic in north.
- Official Languages: English, French
- Currency: CAD$
WHY STUDY IN CANADA
- First rate education system in the world
- Immigration friendly country
- Large number of prestigious universities to choose from
- Low Tuition Fees
- Range of job focused programmes with Co-op
- Strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
- Opportunity to gain Canadian Work experience by working part-time on- campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to field of study
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process.
HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA
Canadian education system consists of both public and private schools, Universities & Colleges, Community Colleges / Technical Institutes, Career Colleges, Language Schools and Secondary Schools.
- First Professional Degree
- Associate Degrees
- Applied Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- Business / Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Hospitality & Tourism
- IT & Computing
- Language / Linguistics
COST OF STUDY
- Diploma & Advanced Diploma Courses cost range from CAD$11,000 – CAD$13,000 per year depending on the course.
- Bachelor’s Degrees cost range from CAD$13,000 – CAd$19,000 per year for most under-graduate degrees
- Post-graduate Degrees cost ranges from CAD$12,000 and ranges up to CAD$22,000*
* Fees given are of informative nature may vary from university to university
COST OF LIVING
For an international student, the cost of studying in Canada and living expenses vary between $20,000 and $30,000, in Canadian dollars, per year. But, have in mind that the cost of studying in Canada can change a lot depending on the enrolled program, institution, city and the standards of living expenses.