The Czech Republic, also known by its short-form name, Czechia, is a country in Central Europe bordered by Poland to the northeast, Slovakia to the southeast, Austria to the south, and Germany to the west. It is not a large country but has a rich and eventful history. Czechs, Germans, Slovaks, Italian stonemasons and stucco workers, French tradesmen and deserters from Napoleon’s army have lived and worked here, all influencing one another. The Czech Republic contains a vast number of architectural treasures and has beautiful forests and mountains to match.
The education system in the Czech Republic is known to many foreign students as an alternative to a fairly expensive education in other European countries. Czech universities are not inferior to their neighbors either in quality, or in prestige and traditions
STUDY IN EUROPE
Education in Europe is a combination of high academic standards, centuries-old traditions and consistent quality. It was in European universities that the foundations of higher education were laid, which were later adopted by universities in the New World. It is worth noting that education in Europe is not always worth a lot of money: there are many programs and directions that are quite accessible to applicants with an average income.
European universities provide a fundamental education: this is both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. That is why graduates of European universities are highly valued in the labor market. Diplomas of European universities are in demand all over the world.
In addition, in European educational institutions they provide knowledge that contributes to the development of personality, broadening the horizons and worldview. After graduating from a European university, a former student does not stop learning: the craving for knowledge, for a new one is inculcated for life.
University campuses in Europe, as a rule, are located in beautiful ancient cities with a rich history and magnificent architecture. Graduates of European universities are fluent in one or two foreign languages.
- Capital: Prague
- Dialing code: +420
- Currency: Czech koruna
- Points of interest: Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, MORE
- Official language: Czech
WHY STUDY IN CZECH REPUBLIC
- One of the best educational systems in Europe
- Free tuition if you study in Czech
- Excellent quality-price ratio
- More than 60 universities with unique programs
- Privileged geographical location
- Low cost of living
- Cultural richness
- Academic diversity-With the increasing number of courses taught in foreign languages, especially in English, more and more students from abroad are coming to the Czech Republic to take their Undergraduate or Postgraduate programs.
HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CZECH REPUBLIC
Universities and other higher education institutions run both academic and professional programs Bachelors and masters in both academic and professional higher education programs.
- Bachelor studies course duration : 3-4 years
- Master Studies course duration : 1-2 years
- Architecture & Construction Management
- Arts & Design
- Business / Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- IT & Computing
COST OF STUDY
- Costs vary between 2000 Euro – 5000 Euro based on degrees
COST OF LIVING
- 500 – 850 EUR/month