Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin, its capital, is home to art and nightlife scenes, the Brandenburg Gate and many sites relating to WWII. Munich is known for its Oktoberfest and beer halls, including the 16th-century Hofbrauhaus. Frankfurt, with its skyscrapers, houses the European Central Bank.
Germany is known for some of the best intellectual and creative minds in history. Germany offers an affordable first rate education landscape set in the heart of Europe with endless possibilities for career growth, travel and cultural exploration.
STUDY IN EUROPE
Education in Europe is a combination of high academic standards, centuries-old traditions and consistent quality. It was in European universities that the foundations of higher education were laid, which were later adopted by universities in the New World. It is worth noting that education in Europe is not always worth a lot of money: there are many programs and directions that are quite accessible to applicants with an average income.
European universities provide a fundamental education: this is both theoretical knowledge and practical skills. That is why graduates of European universities are highly valued in the labor market. Diplomas of European universities are in demand all over the world.
In addition, in European educational institutions they provide knowledge that contributes to the development of personality, broadening the horizons and worldview. After graduating from a European university, a former student does not stop learning: the craving for knowledge, for a new one is inculcated for life.
University campuses in Europe, as a rule, are located in beautiful ancient cities with a rich history and magnificent architecture. Graduates of European universities are fluent in one or two foreign languages.
- Name: Germany Federal Republic of Germany
- Capital City: Berlin (3,440,441 pop.) (4,429,847 metro)
- Germany Population: 81,147,265 (2013 est
- Ethnicity: German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, other 6.1% (made up largely of Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish)
- GDP per capita: $39,100 (2012 EST.)
- Language: German
WHY STUDY IN GERMANY
- Safe country to live and study
- World class degrees recognized around the world
- Diverse range of study opportunities
- 17,500 degree programmes offered
- Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines.
- Lowest tuitions fees
- Affordable living expenses
- Ample number of scholarships on offer
HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN GERMANY
Higher education in Germany are divided into
- Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’
- Colleges of Art and Music;
- The entire system in Germany totals nearly 400 higher education institutions, with roughly 120 universities
- 189 universities of public administrative sciences
- 50 arts colleges
- Bachelor studies course duration : 3-4 years
- Master Studies course duration : 1-2 years
- Business / Management
- Engineering & Technology
- Hospitality & Tourism
- IT & Computing
- Language / Linguistics
COST OF STUDY
The tuition fees for private German universities would come up to around 20,000 Euros per year
COST OF LIVING
On average, students in Germany spend around 850 Euros per month on living costs