Germany is known for some of the best intellectual and creative minds in history. Germany offers an affordable first rate education landscape set in the heart of Europe with endless possibilities for career growth, travel and cultural exploration.
- Name: Germany Federal Republic of Germany
- Capital City: Berlin (3,440,441 pop.) (4,429,847 metro)
- Germany Population: 81,147,265 (2013 est
- Ethnicity: German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, other 6.1% (made up largely of Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish)
- GDP per capita: $39,100 (2012 EST.)
- Language: German
- Religion: Protestants 34%, Roman Catholic 34%, Muslim 3.7%, unaffiliated or other 28.3%
Why Study in Germany
- Safe country to live and study
- World class degrees recognized around the world
- Diverse range of study opportunities
- 17,500 degree programmes offered
- Scientifically oriented study in a wide range of disciplines.
- Lowest tuitions fees
- Affordable living expenses
- Ample number of scholarships on offer
Higher education in Germany are divided into
- Universities of ‘Applied Sciences’
- Colleges of Art and Music;
- The entire system in Germany totals nearly 400 higher education institutions, with roughly 120 universities
- 189 universities of public administrative sciences
- 50 art colleges.
|Agriculture||Engineering & Technology|
|Animal / Veterinary Science||Fashion Designing|
|Architecture & Construction Management||Hair Beauty & Personal Care|
|Arts & Design||Health Sciences|
|Aviation||Hospitality & Tourism|
|Business / Management||Humanities & Social Sciences|
|Commerce / Accountancy||IT & Computing|
|Economics||Language / Linguistics|
|Education & Teaching||Law / International Law|
|Engineering & Technology||Mass Communication & Media|
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as a proof of English proficiency. Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 – 7.0 bands in IELTS.
- For MBA admission a good score in GMAT is required.
COST OF STUDY
- €500 per semester
COST OF LIVING
- 8640 Euros for first year