Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for Vardzia, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region Kakheti. The capital, Tbilisi, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town
With an effective and great MBBS education system, Georgia is the best option for the MBBS study. With an affordable fee structure, MBBS in Georgia is considered very decent for students willing to get enrollment. WHO and MCI, the prominent medical education for MBBS courses in Georgia is well-known globally. We are introducing you to some facts about why medical aspirants are getting enticed towards MBBS in Georgia.
QUICK FACTS – GEORGIA
- Main cities-Atlanta, Columbus, Savannah, Athens
- Currency-Georgian Iari
- Population-4.477 million
- Telephone code-+995
- Climate-Humid, Sub-tropical
REASONS TO STUDY MBBS IN GEORGIA
- Over 10,000 international student pursuing medicine studies.
- Citizenship in one year after marriage with Georgian born citizen.
- No English proficiency test like IELTS, PTE required.
- Highly affordable Medical Education, compared to other parts of Europe.
- Friendly environment for students belonging to various places.
- Affordable place for students coming from various communities.
- Safety is the most important- Georgia is categorized in the top least
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- European University
- New Vision University
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- University of Georgia
Duration of Medical degree is 6 years
COST OF STUDY
A medicine degree total 6 years costs ranges from 6500 USD to 8500 USD.
COST OF LIVING
Average monthly living expenses in Georgia are estimated to be between 400 USD and 600 USD depending on the type of accommodation.