Russia has been popular destination for International students for pursuing MBBS right from Soviet Era. Russia boasts about occupying almost 30 positions amongst top 100 ranking Medical Universities according to the World Health Organization (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. Pass-outs from Russian Medical Universities are presently working in the leading Hospitals across the globe.
MBBS in Russia is a preferred choice for International students because of highly subsidized fee by Russian Ministry of Health & Education as compared to other western countries. High Quality of Education combined with this low cost is one of the main reasons for choosing top medical universities of Russia for MBBS. Medical Study in Russia is very easy for a normal student because any student from all over the globe can take direct MBBS Admission without any entrance exam. MBBS fee in Russia is very low because the Russian Government provides subsidy for education
QUICK FACTS – RUSSIA
- Capital- Moscow
- Main cities- Moscow,Saint Petersburg,Yekaterinburg,Novosibirsk
- Language- Russian
- Currency- Russian ruble
- Telephone code- + 7
- Climate- Highly Continental
REASONS TO STUDY MBBS IN RUSSIA
- International accredited universities and recognized degrees
- Degree recognized by WHO and MCI and recognized all over Europe
- No entrance exams.
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards.
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses.
- Easy accessible geographic location.
- Good facilities at universities.
- Possibility of studying in English
- Several opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals.
- Highly safe environment for international students.
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
- Mari State University:
- Perm State Medical University:
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University:
- Siberian State Medical University:
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical University:
- Moscow State University
- Saint Petersburg Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Crimea State Medical University
Duration of Medical degree is 6 years
COST OF STUDY
A medicine degree total 6 years costs ranges from 5500 USD to 12000 USD.
COST OF LIVING
Average monthly living expenses in Russia are estimated to be between 200 USD and 400 USD depending on the type of accommodation.