Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is bordered by Russia to the north-east; Belarus to the north; Poland, Slovakia and Hungary to the west; and Romania, Moldova, and the Black Sea to the south. Ukraine is known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains.
Ukraine is at the forefront of providing quality medical education at economical costs it has a highly developed health care system that adopts practical teaching approach, which makes it easier for students to grasp the concepts. The faculties at Ukrainian medical institutions have years of experience and global exposure. Medical degrees offered by Ukrainian institutions are recognized across the globe.
QUICK FACTS – UKRAINE
- Capital: Kyiv
- Dialing code: +380
- Currency: Ukrainian Hryvnia
- Main cities-Kiev, Karkhiv, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk
- Population-45.49 million
- Climate-dry and continental
REASONS TO STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Low tuition fees and living cost
- Multicultural environment enriching and expanding student life.
- Excellent quality of education.
- Top notch infrastructural facilities.
- Ukrainian medical degrees are highly rated all over the world.
- Opportunity to take part in international conferences, exchange programs and various scientific projects owing to close cooperation with universities of the west.
- Experienced faculties having vast years of experience, teaching medicine.
MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
- Bukovnian State Medical University (BSMU)
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy (DSMA)
- Ivano Frankovsk State Medical Academy
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kiev Medical University
- Lugansk State Medical University
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Poltava Unrainian Medical And Dental University
- Sumy State University
Duration of Medical degree is 6 years
COST OF STUDY
A medicine degree total 6 years costs ranges from 25000 Dollar to 28000 Dollar.
COST OF LIVING
Average monthly living expenses in Ukraine are estimated to be between 100 and 300 USD depending on the type of accommodation.